Purchase includes the set of 2 prints - size refers to each print in the set.
Fine art Giclee reproduction print created with premium pigment inks rated to last over 100 years - materials are archival and acid-free.
Every print is created from my own original artwork, carefully scanned to preserve every detail.
𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗣𝗔𝗣𝗘𝗥:
• Smooth matte finish with a luxurious feel
• Pure white tone; not overly bright or warm
• 100% cotton rag paper
• Thick and durable; weight is similar to medium cardstock
• Prints up to 12" x 16" ship flat, larger sizes and international orders ship rolled in a tube
• Satin finish heavyweight cotton-poly blend canvas
• Wrapped around solid wood bars, 1.5" depth from wall
• Back-stapled for neat and clean display
• Ready to hang with sawtooth hanger
• Wood frame is 1/2" wide with a gap between the canvas and frame edge for a floating effect
• Black or White in satin finish
• Size = canvas size; frame adds approximately 1.5" to width and height
• Ready to hang with wire hardware
Custom sizes available, please contact me for details.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I do not store or process your information through any third-party hosting services.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Janine Aykens, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
Every effort is made to adjust the images shown here for accuracy. Since the calibration of every monitor or screen is beyond my control, you may see some slight variation.
Depending on the size of your print, you may see some variation in cropping.
Custom sizes are available, please contact me for pricing.
You may make requests for the following at checkout:
• Include artist signature (lower right corner)
• Include, remove, or adjust a border on your print (paper size stays the same)
Color changes and custom artwork are available for no additional charge for up to 3 revisions. If more revisions are required, a non-refundable fee of $30 will be charged in addition to the final print order price to cover up to 3 additional revisions. Please keep in mind that 𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 (with the exception of prints damaged in transit).
Fine art paper prints up to 12" x 16" are mailed inside stay-flat envelopes within the US, while larger prints and international orders are rolled and mailed inside sturdy mailing tubes.
Canvas prints and framed prints ship securely in cardboard boxes.
Yes, with some size and product type restrictions as follows:
FINE ART PAPER:
Prints sized 8 x 8 inches and 30 x 30 inches ship within the US only
CANVAS (Ready to hang):
Prints sized 30 x 40 inches and 30 x 30 inches ship within the US only
White frames ship within the US and UK only
Prints sized 30 x 30 inches ship within the US only
Imperial sizes will be automatically converted to the closest metric equivalent for orders shipping outside the US.
8 x 10 inches = 20 x 25 cm
11 x 14 inches = 27 x 35 cm
12 x 16 inches = 30 x 40 cm
16 x 20 inches = 40 x 50 cm
18 x 24 inches = 45 x 60 cm
20 x 28 inches = 50 x 70 cm
24 x 36 inches = 60 x 90 cm
30 x 40 inches = 75 x 100 cm
8 x 8 inches = 20 x 20 cm
12 x 12 inches = 30 x 30 cm
16 x 16 inches = 40 x 40 cm
20 x 20 inches = 50 x 50 cm
24 x 24 inches = 60 x 60 cm
A series paper sizes can be ordered by purchasing the closest imperial size and including a message at checkout requesting the A size as follows:
For A4 order 8 x 10 inches
For A3 order 12 x 16 inches
For A2 order 18 x 24 inches
For A1 order 24 x 36 inches
Unframed prints on fine art paper up to 16" x 20" are created myself using professional equipment, premium archival fine art paper, and pigment inks with that are rated light-fast for over 100 years. Larger sizes and all canvas and framed prints are produced by professional print shops.
International orders are printed and shipped from a global network of print shops located in Canada, Australia, and the UK. Your order will originate from the location closest to you based on stock availability.