Fine art Giclee reproduction print created with premium pigment inks rated to last over 100 years - materials are archival and acid-free.
Every print is created from my own original artwork, carefully scanned to preserve every detail.
• Smooth archival matte paper with luxurious, velvety rich ink coverage
• Thick and durable with a weight similar to medium cardstock (230 gsm)
• When the image is shown with a border or white space around the edge, keep in mind that size refers to paper size
• Prints up to 11" x 14" ship in flat mailers within the US, larger sizes and international orders ship rolled
𝗙𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘:
• Purchase framing as an add-on to your print order: https://etsy.me/2QCeRky
• Prints are professionally framed and arrive ready to hang
• Frames are compatible with prints on paper only
• Satin finish heavyweight cotton-poly blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood bars, your choice of 3/4" (2cm) or 1.5" (4cm) depth
• Staples are located on the back for a neat and clean display
• Ready to hang
Custom sizes available - please contact me for details.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I do not store or process your information through any third-party hosting services.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Janine Aykens, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every effort is made to adjust the images shown here for accuracy. Since the calibration of every monitor or screen is beyond my control, you may see some slight variation.
Depending on the size of your print, you may see some variation in cropping.
Custom sizes are available, please contact me for pricing.
You may make requests for the following at checkout:
• Include artist signature (lower right corner)
• Include, remove, or adjust a border on your print (paper size stays the same)
Unfortunately I am not able to accommodate fully custom artwork.
Unframed fine art paper prints up to 11" x 14" are mailed inside stay-flat envelopes for shipping within the US. Larger prints and all international orders are rolled and mailed inside sturdy tubes.
Framed fine art paper prints and canvas prints are shielded with bubble wrap and/or cardboard protectors as appropriate and packed in a corrugated box.
Aug 25, 2020
Love love love! It’s so pretty and looks exactly like the pic. I just wish it was a bit bigger which is my fault because I chose the wrong size. Will definitely order again from this seller.
Jun 14, 2019